Life is a Highway

Life is a Highway
Source: GeoCaching.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vinicius Vieira: 'Rescue Me Theme Song- C'Mon C'Mon'

Source:Vinicius Vieira- Denis Leary's Rescue me.
"Theme song opening : C'mon C'mon by The Von Bondies
No copyright infringement intended.

I leave here in this video, my admiration and homage to the people of New York that the last decade had to live with the ghosts left by September 11, all families with their psychological dilemmas wreckage left by the tragedy, these families and lives destroyed by the infamous terrorist attack, they cited very well portrayed in the series Rescue me to them I leave here all my affection, empathy and respect...

From Vinicius Vieira

I’ve only watched a handful of episodes of Rescue Me which came out less than three years after 9/11 in I believe the summer of 2004. Denis Leary and his partners wanted a show about the New York City Fire and Rescue Squad as a tribute to the New York heroes that rescued a lot of people during 9/11. And that is really about what this show is about the NYC fireman and the life that he lives and the job that he has. As well as several other characters on the show. 

Not that Rescue is a bad show, but I believe the thing that sticks out about it is the theme song from The Von Bondies. C’Mon C’Mon which I first heard in a movie theater the same summer that Rescue Me came out. And the theme song and the whole intro of the show the credits and everything will at least get me to see the first scene of the show. Because it really gets me going and wanting to see more. 

You can also see this post on WordPress

You can also see this post at The FreeState, on WordPress.

2 comments:

  1. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thedailypostplus.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/vinicius-vieira-video-fxs-rescue-me-theme-song-cmon-cmon/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also see this post at The FreeState:https://thefreestateplus.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/vinicius-vieira-video-fxs-rescue-me-theme-song-cmon-cmon/ on WordPress.

    ReplyDelete

All comments that are relevant to the post and not personal are welcome at The DailyPost. But links spam and personal attacks aren't and will be deleted and never make it to the blog. Something to think about before trying to comment on The Daily Post.