Life is a Highway

Life is a Highway
Source: GeoCaching.com

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

U2: 'I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For Live From Milan'


Source:Fuzz 97- Bono from Milan, Italy.

"U2's I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Live From Milan" 

From Fuzz 97

My favorite U2 song and I'm not a huge U2 fan but I love this song because of the candor of it, which is about someone who hasn't found what they are looking for in life (obviously, you don't say) not completely satisfied with their life. And still looking for it, whatever it is to make their lives complete. 

I think if we're all being honest with ourselves, most of us aren't completely satisfied. The only way to do that is to live a full life and then at the end when you know your time is about up, you can then decide for yourself if you lived a full life and are completely happy or not. Or are there things you wish you have done and have accomplished, but perhaps have now run out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments that are relevant to the post and not personal are welcome at The DailyPost. But links spam and personal attacks aren't and will be deleted and never make it to the blog. Something to think about before trying to comment on The Daily Post.